What's The Pain In Your Bu... a-hem ... Business?
Why do you need a website? Here are some points to consider:
- 30% of consumers won’t consider a business without a website.1,2
- People search for you online. 97% of consumers go online to find and research a business 1
- Almost half of the users (46%) say a website is the biggest determinant of whether they trust a company and is based upon design, layout, and typography. 3
- Three-fourths (75%) of consumers say the quality of a product image is ESSENTIAL in selecting and purchasing products online. For service-based businesses, a website IS your product. 4
- It will help you to effectively compete with the Goliath’s in your industry.
- Social Media reach is diminishing.
- A single bad experience with a website makes users 88% less likely to visit the site again.
Can’t afford it? Think again.
1 Local Search Association
4 e-tailing Group and Oracle
It happens too often. The dreaded day you open your browser only to see something, somewhere went horribly wrong. The white screen of death, or an error code written in nerd-i-nese… which you don’t speak.
You’re stuck, frustrated and flat out pissed off. Other than hucking your computer out the window, you’re not certain what to do.
Don’t worry, I’ve been there too. Hire me to cover your website support, and never worry again about updating or managing your online presence. OFFLOAD YOUR SITE MANAGEMENT
The devil is in the details, and I will help you learn what you need to know with 1-on-1 training and provide recorded videos that will let you know what you need to know when you need to know it.
Look, I get it. Jumping into website management is intimidating unless you know what you’re doing. Then there’s the whole tech side of management, not to mention security, web compression, and a ton of other little things that no one told you about.
Don’t have time to sit in on one-on-one sessions? That’s okay – Let me know what you want to know, and I’ll custom cut videos (or write out a step by step guide complete with screenshots) that show you how to accomplish the tasks at hand. Even better – the information will live right at your website, accessible only to you when you need it.
LEARN MORE (pun intended)
Deep data (n) – The information that provides answers and solves problems. The actionable insight extracted from massive amounts of data after it is analyzed, unimportant information is stripped away, and it is organized.
This is what you know:
- You have a website.
- You have a CRM (ie. MailChimp, Active Campaign) or would like one.
- You have book-keeping software.
- You require clients to make appointments.
- You’d like a membership site (or have one).
- Sending out reminders sucks … or worse, you don’t send them and client fails to show up resulting in revenue loss.
“WHY CAN’T IT JUST ALL TALK TO EACH OTHER SO I DON’T HAVE TO MANAGE ALL THIS DATA?”
Then what? You’d have more time to do the things you love to do? Or do the things you don’t want to do but still need doing… like laundry, cooking or cleaning.
Take the pressure off yourself… BUY MORE TIME
Free Guide to SEO
Search Engine Optimization or better known as SEO. Everybody who owns a website talks about it. What is it really? And can you do it yourself? Get a free Beginners Guide here...
Free Checklist for Site Security
The 21-Step Checklist to Secure Your WordPress Website and what you need to know. Get a free Guide here...
Free Checklist for Site Optimization
The 12-Step Checklist to Achieve Website Load Time of under 1 second and what you need to know. Get a free Guide here...